Terms and Conditions of Website use Welcome to our website.
The term ‘PPS’, or ‘Penn Property Services’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is 15 Ashley Court, St Johns Road, Penn, Buckinghamshire. HP10 8HN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Penn Property Services Limted’s prior written consent.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The room is so much more practical now, the guys were great, keeping me fully informed throughout the process. They were tidy and considerate and the disruption was minimal given the size of the job.
Very pleased to have a new cloakroom at last and very pleased with the job and the overall service.
Really friendly team and a fantastic professional job.
We were delighted with the outcome, it was a worry when we were told the units we’d bought would not fit, however the ingenuity of the solution is perfect and we now have our perfect bathroom.
What we thought would be a long and complicated job was completed in a short space of time and with minimal fuss. Very happy with the outcome.
Just a small shower room needed revamping however I was surprised with just how much difference having a professional job made. Great service and quality, will certainly recommended and use in the future.
Friendly and hard working chap, would happily use again
Tarik did a high quality tiling job, in a small space, using mosaic tiles, within time and within budget. He was efficient, the first to call and to visit us, and was careful to clarify exactly what we wanted. He booked us in quickly, kept in touch, arrived when he said he would, and was reliable and friendly. We are happy with the results, and to have found someone so careful and considerate. No complaints whatsoever."
Fantastic job and totally hastle free. Highly recomended
There were some difficulties with this job, from the supply of windows, but once Tarik appreciated the difficulty he pulled out all the stops and got the job finished quickly. generally a job well done and we will use him again and would recommend him to others.
Tarik of Penn, came over firstly and gave a good impression that he knew what was needed and then sent us a very reasonably priced quote which clearly detailed the different jobs that were included. Very professional in actually carrying out the work and we are very happy with our new downstairs cloakroom. They came up with some helpful suggestions with our fittings especially boxing in the pipes when we unexpectedly asked them to fit a wallhanging basin rather than one with pedestal. Tarik organised all of the tradesmen efficiently and each job was completed according to the planned schedule. They're also very nice guys who we'd trust to be in the house alone if necessary.
Great job, good attention to detail, great value and all work carried out quickly and with skill. Would recommend to anyone.
PPS did a very decent job and have excellent work ethics and customer service skills. I got what I expected which was a fab new bathroom, but also within budget, without grief and in the time specified. Not sure if I can ask for much more.
I am very happy to recommend Penn Property Services. They are professional, friendly, hardworking and efficient. They gave excellent advice to help plan the job and provided a very detailed plan of works and competitive quote. They did a great job completely refurbishing our bathroom which included installing a new boiler, moving a door, stripping everything out, plastering, installing the new suite, flooring and tiling. They were always on time and kept things clean and tidy. If anything wasn't quite right they immediately sorted it out without any fuss. It was clear they take pride in doing a good job.
We engaged Penn Property Services to fit out a new kitchen and Utility Room. This work included fitting a new gas hob, electric cooker hood, oven and microwave plus a larder fridge and separate freezer in the kitchen and washing machine and tumble dryer in the utility room. In addition to a comprehensive range of cupboards there was a need to create some bespoke units to match. Finally there was a requirement for new lighting and power points off a new ring main. All this work was done to a very high standard and where appropriate specialist trades, all professionally qualified, were brought in to an integrated schedule which meant there was no waste of time interrupting the progress of the task to completion. Throughout the work minimum levels of lighting, a usable sink and a continuing ability to operate washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge and freezer was maintained – in itself a very significant help. At the beginning of each day work started on time and there was absolutely no wasted time until work finished at which point the whole area was tidied and all made safe until the following day. At every stage the next task was explained and the schedule agreed whilst when any potential problems arose they were accompanied by explanations on how they would be resolved thus eliminating any subsequent difficulties. Throughout the whole time work was being undertaken, Mt Kharbouch ensured both for himself and for all others very high standards and a commitment to achieving a wholly acceptable result on completion. All this was matched by an unfailingly friendly approach. My wife and I have no hesitation in recommending Penn Property Services and Mr Kharbouch for work of this nature where high standards and a determination to provide an excellent result are required.